School Tours will be running throughout the year for prospective parents.
Please check the School Calendar for School Tour dates. There is no need to book to join a School Tour.
Please sign in at the office on arrival.
1. Check whether Wyndham Vale Primary School is your designated neighbourhood school using the Department of Education and Training 'Find my School' website. (Please note: 2023 school zones have not been updated by the department)
2. Download and complete the enrolment form.
3. Email your completed form to email@example.com and a representative from the school will contact you.
Document showing the full name of the child's parent/carer and address
1. 100-Point Residential Address Check
Important: You will be required to provide documents to verify your child's permanent residence.
Any combination of the following documents is acceptable, as long as they add up to at least 100 points.
1. One of the following:
1.1 Council rates notice OR
1.2 Lease agreement through a registered real estate agent or rental board OR
1.3 Exchanged contract of sale
2. Any of the following:
2.1 Centrelink payment statement showing home address
2.2 Electoral roll statement
3. Any of the following documents:
3.1 Electricity or gas bill showing the service address*
3.2 Water bill showing the service address*
3.3 Telephone or internet bill showing the service address*
3.4 Driver's licence or Government issued ID showing current home address*
3.5 Home building or home contents insurance showing the service address
3.6 Motor vehicle registration or compulsory third party insurance policy showing home address
*up to 3 months old